Monday, March 05, 2007

Ear Wraps

Ear wraps are my own design . They wrap around the back of the ear so no piercing is needed yet they are very comfortable to wear and they stay on great . I make the ear wraps from sterling silver or gold-fill with many different semi-precious stones . Lots of different styles are available . For more information e-mail me at or call me at (808)689-6961
Visit my online store at


wavejewellery united kingdom said...

Hello nice to read about you

Wave contemporary Jewellery said...

nice to read about you

Anonymous said...

Interesting article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more concerning this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see here is some pictures of some gadgets.
Nickolas Flouee
Phone jammers

Anonymous said...

Interesting Blog ! I enjoyed reading of your blog. I love your design of Ear Wraps. It sounds like you have great experience in making jewelry.
engagement rings